Divi Icons Documentation
Step 1: Add new plugin
Go to Plugins/Add New and click Upload Plugin
Select divi-testimonial-slider.zip from your computer
Click “Install Now”
Completing the upload, you will need to activate the plugin by clicking on the Activate button.
Step 2: Activate your product
To activate your product and get updates please go to Settings → Divi Icons PRO Activation and enter your API Key and API Email.
To see your API Keys please login to your account.
Icon Font Families
Divi Icons PRO adds 3 icon font families to your Divi website, over 2400 custom icons in total:
– 1200 Font Awesome Icons
– 900 Google Material Design icons
– 360 Custom Line Style Icons designed by us!
Divi Icons PRO has custom settings which can be accessed in Divi/Theme Options/Divi Icons PRO
Here we can decide which font families should be active and which not.
Divi Icons PRO offers a huge icon library that is significant in size. If we know that we won’t use all that icons and want to optimise plugin performance we can switch off specific font families in plugin settings.
How to use Divi Icons PRO
After Divi Icons PRO is installed, we will see all new icons in our Divi Builder modules.
We can filter icons by clicking filter buttons.
Fatal error on activation
If you are getting errors on activation this is most likely outdated PHP version running on your server.
Please make sure you are using PHP 5.6 or later (7+ recommended).
Problem with downloads
If you are having an issue and cannot access your files in your account section please clear your browser cache and try again. If the issue persists please contact our support and we will check and fix this issue for you.
Regular license can be activated on one domain only. Extended license can be activated on unlimited domains.
Moving license to another domain
If you want to transfer license to another domain it is important to deactivate the license on current domain before it gets transferred to a new domain.
For additional assistance with using the Divi theme framework, Elegant Themes offers free technical support to all their members. Login to your account at Elegant Themes website.
You can also find support on Facebook or Google+ by posting your questions in the community group:
B3 Multimedia Solutions
For questions or support please visit your account and submit support ticket:
2019 October 25th – Version 1.2
- backend builder icon rendering issue fixed
- Divi 4.0.3 and WP 5.2.4 compatible
2019 July 9th – Version 1.1.5
- new code structure
- backend builder Button module issue fixed
- backend builder Shop module issue fixed
- icon animation issue fixed
- Visual Builder compatibility improved
- DG Product Carousel support added
- WC Divi Builder support added
- Divi 3.25.4 and WP 5.2.2 compatible
2019 February 10th – Version 1.1.4
- new API code added
- mixed icons displayed during loading issue fixed
- Divi 3.19.13 and WP 5.0.3 compatible
2018 December 21st – Version 1.1.3
- new Divi builder icon displaying issue fixed
- circle icon issue fixed
- Divi 3.19 and WP 5.0.2 compatible
2018 December 14th – Version 1.1.2
- Layered Popups plugin issue fixed
- searching feature in new back-end builder issue fixed
- Divi 3.18.3 and WP 5.0 tested
2018 December 1st – Version 1.1.1
- displaying icon in Shop module issue fixed
- duplicated icons when inline code used issue fixed
- Breadcrumbs plugin conflict fixed
2018 November 27th – Version 1.1
- load fonts from CDN option added
- Divi Booster plugin conflict fixed
- duplicated icon with inline use issue fixed
- initial release