We’re growing quickly and want great people to join us.
You can apply right here.
Who we are
B3 Multimedia Solutions was born in 2013. Since that time we have built dozens of websites for local and international clients and developed multiple premium Divi products loved by the Divi Community. We are a full-service design studio who truly partners with our clients for long-term relationships and results. We have a passion to create cool things and we love what we do.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working Divi child themes, plugins, custom modules etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Divi WordPress Theme
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working Divi page layouts
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (preferably Source Bucket)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- A knowledge of Asana Project Management Tool would be an asset
Support Team Member
We are looking for a Technical Support Team member to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our customers install and use our Child Themes and Plugins.
- troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- prioritise and manage many open cases at one time
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- A strong customer focus – ability to listen actively and extract the important information from user complaints
- Analyzing hardware and software malfunctions to diagnose and troubleshoot the root cause of the issue
- Very good knowledge of Divi WordPress Theme
- Fluent English
- The ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail
- Ability to provide step-by-step written technical help
We are looking for a Copywriter responsible for writing informative and engaging content about our products and services, editing and publishing articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Fluent english
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with WordPress
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
Join us, and we’ll help you do your best work.